Established in 1985 - Cloudy Bay Vineyards produce iconic wines which express their regional and national character, through the Cloudy Bay lens. Just as passionate today about creating quality wine, they are a brand that embody and convey NZ’s luxury to the world.We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who enjoy a busy production environment. Reporting to the Production Supervisor, you will join a team of five who are tasked with operating the mechanical and automated packaging and wine processing equipment.
Key functions will include, but not limited to:
- Operation of machinery to achieve daily production targets
- Direct line attendant activity and support the wider team
- Monitoring and maintaining the quality of the wine and packaging during production
- Assist in machinery maintenance and troubleshooting
- Record safety, quality and efficiency information
- Some manual handling up to 21kg at times
- Participate in vintage activities as required
In order to be successful in this position:
- a bottling line experience or insight within the wine industry or in a different industry would be advantageous, as would a forklift license.
- desire to be an active participant in this team environment,
- good mechanical aptitude,
- high attention to detail,
- drive to do quality work
- strong initiative.
This is a full-time permanent position, you will need to be situated to interview/start on short notice and have the eligibility to work in NZ indefinitely.